02 January 2011

About This Blog

About This Blog


The main purpose of creating this blog is to share all my experience in the process of learning PHP language to create a dynamic website through the book: Beginning PHP and MySQL From Novice to Professional, Third Edition.

I am previously doing mostly electrical engineering stuff, and recently started to learn about website, and interested to build my own website. I’ve tried using free service like blogspot, wordpress, joomla, and drupal, but it seems like all these website template, or I should call it ready-made website, is not powerful enough that you cannot fully customize it to certain level. Another purpose of learning PHP is to understand more about the coding of the website, and how a website really function, that maybe I could create my own extension/plugin for the free services that I use previously.

So, here is the starting point, and yeah, wish myself best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment